February 12, 2015
YUMMY PIZZA ALTERNATIVE
1 lb ground chicken breast
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 Tbsp basil1/2 Tbsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
2 egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 cup tomato/spaghetti sauce (organic or homemade)
1 cup cottage cheese
***Your choice of clean toppings. We have used spinach, red capsicum, cucumber, onion, & red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the "crust" (ground chicken breast, Italian seasoning, basil, garlic powder, egg whites & oats) by hand.
3. Flatten the "crust" on a pizza stone or in a 9X13" pan.
4. Bake the "crust" at 350 degrees for 20 min.
5. Take out the "crust" & add the tomato/spaghetti sauce & spread evenly.
6. Add the cottage cheese on top of the tomato/spaghetti sauce & spread evenly.
7. Add your choice of toppings.
8. Place pizza back in the oven for 10 min or until the cheese is the consistency you prefer.
1 lb lean ground turkey
3/4 cup onion, chopped
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl by hand
2. Form into 4 equal size patties
3. In a skillet or grill, cook burgers thoroughly (we use a George Foreman grill)
1 large sweet yellow onion, chopped
1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey breast
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 large or 4 small zucchini, sliced thinly lengthwise
24 oz low-fat or 1% or 2% cottage cheese
1 jar of spaghetti sauce (I just discovered Monte Bene sauce... NO SUGAR and all fresh ingredients, absolutely nothing I couldn't pronounce!)
Non-fat or low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Combine onion, ground turkey breast, sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder in a skillet over medium heat, cooking the turkey until it is no longer pink.
2. Layer zucchini in the bottom of your lasagna pan (I would suggest a more substantial pan, such as ceramic) just as you would lasagna noodles, covering any gaps with additional slices of zucchini.
3. Spread 12 oz of cottage cheese over the layer of zucchini.
4. Add ground turkey mixture over cottage cheese, careful to spread turkey evenly.
5. Layer approximately 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce over the cottage cheese and turkey mixture.
6. Repeat steps 2-5.
7. Place your last layer of zucchini over the second layer of cottage cheese, turkey mixture and cottage cheese.
8. Top with tomato spaghetti sauce and add shredded cheese.
9. Cover with tinfoil and bake in oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
10. Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 5 minutes at 350 degrees to brown cheese.
11. Let rest for approximately 10 minutes and Enjoy!
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - 4 Truths About Exe...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - Best type of exerc...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - 5 healthy condimen...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - Habit Hacks 101
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - How to get a bette...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - How to tone up the...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - What causes bloati...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - Struggling to lose...
EMOTIONAL EATING E-BOOK