INGREDIENTS 2 lbs chicken breasts or thighs (6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts) 1 tsp chili powder 1/4 tsp ground red pepper 1/2 tsp onion powder 3/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp oregano 1/2 tsp coriander 1/8 tsp turmeric 2 Tbsp honey 3 Tbsp minced garlic 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
DIRECTIONS 1. Mix all spices together. 2. Add spices to chicken in a tupperware container or a bag. Add honey and ACV. 3. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes - 1 hour. 4. Grill until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink on the inside
2 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast, Skinless, cut into 3 inch cubes
1/3 c Olive oil
2 large lemons or 3 small lemons, juiced
2 cloves garlic, smashed and diced
3 TBSP fresh parsley (Use 4 TBSP if using dried parsley)
3 TBSP fresh oregano (Use 4 TBSP if using dried oregano)
3 TBSP dried thyme
1/2 tsp sea salt (Add more to taste if needed)
1/2 tsp black pepper (Add more to taste if needed)
1. Prepare ingredients in manner suggested above.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. Stir to combine. Transfer marinade to large freezer bag.
3. Add cubed chicken to freezer bag and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours to marinate. You may marinate over night as well for added flavor.
4. Remove chicken from freezer bag. Using an indoor, stovetop grill pan, place chicken to cook for 4-6 minutes or until grill marks are present, and meat is cooked half-way through. Flip chicken and cook until done (approximately 4-8 minutes depending on heat of pan).
INGREDIENTS 2 TBSP coconut oil 1 yellow onion, chopped 6 cloves garlic, minced 1.5-in piece of ginger, peeled and minced 3 carrots, thinly diagonally sliced 1 lb broccoli, chopped 1/2 tsp sea salt 2 c mushrooms, chopped 2 c cooked shredded chicken breast 1 TBSP lemon juice
1. Liquefy the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook for approximately 5 minutes until onions are almost clear. Stir often.
3. Add garlic and ginger to the pan and saute for approximately 1 minute.
4. Add carrots, broccoli, salt. Cook for 10 minutes, covered, stirring on occasion.
5. Remove lid and add mushrooms, cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Add cooked shredded chicken, stirring to combine and bring all ingredients to the same temperature. Squeeze lemon juice over stir-fry once it reaches desired temperature.