Let me remind you all that your weight loss result relies heavily on what you eat. 80% in fact of your result depends on your nutrition. We all live busy lives and sometimes its more convienient to order something quickly from menulog, which is fine. The problem lies with what you are ordering. There is ALWAYS healthier options. If I can find them you certainly can too. So today we are covering this topic and hopefully this will give you a little bit more knowlege of the better choices you have.
- Order grilled or steamed options where possible instead of fried.
- Remember to order wholegrain or brown when possible.
- Don't wait let this be the only meal you eat all day as you are more likely to binge on bad food.
- Try to order meals that include vegetables or salads.
- Stick to gourmet pizza places rather than fast food chains as they offer wider range with fresher ingredients.
- Most gourmet places will have a healthy option, gluten free bases or wholegrain bases.
- Order thin base.
- Order ones with the most vegetables on it, chicken or even seafood.
- Mexican is usually high in protein based meals.
- Avoid higher carb choices and stick to wholegrain and wraps and brown rice.
- Buritto bowels are perfect and they also have salads.
- Be aware of the sour cream and the chesse.
- Be aware of the white rice and noodles. Chose brown rice options if possible.
- Limit soy and mayonaise.
- Edamame, sushi, miso soup and brown rice based dishes are great.
- Be aware of any deep fried chicken.
- Stay clear of deep fried starters.
- Stir frys and thai salads are great.
- Order brown rice which is usually an option.
This gives you a few options. Just always remember that there IS ALWAYS at least one healthy option on any menu. You just don't want to find it ;)