1. Coat salmon in 1 tbsp of avocado oil, mustard, sea salt and pepper
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil (for asparagus)
3. Heat avocado oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. When the oil begins to smoke, add salmon, skin side down. Keep your fingers on top of the salmon filet for a bit to keep it nice and flat. Watch the side of the piece of salmon for color changes. When 2/3 of the salmon has turned opaque, flip it to the other side and cook until it’s done (about 3-4 minutes depending on how pink you like it.)
4. While the salmon is cooking, finely chop up dill and parsley (about 1/4 cup worth) and add to a small bowl.
6. Finely chop one shallot and add it to herbs.
7. Add olive oil, lemon juice and more stone ground dijon mustard if you like to the herbs and shallots and whisk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper (add more olive oil if it looks too thick).
8. Check back on your salmon!
9. Boil asparagus for five minutes and drain.
10. Plate asparagus and salmon, drizzle with herb oil. Enjoy!
1. In a medium sized bowl, mash banana with a fork (or food process) until smooth.
2. Add egg whites, flax seed, cinnamon, stevia and whisk until combined.
3. For blueberry syrup: In a small sauce pan on medium heat add blueberries and maple syrup and stir. Cook until reduced and syrupy (about 5 minutes)
4. Heat coconut oil on medium high heat. Using a ladle, spoon pancakes batter and fry for about 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top. Then flip! Top with syrup and enjoy!
GLOWING GODDESS JUICE
• 1 bunch kale • 1 bunch parsley • 5 stalks celery • 3-4 carrots • 1 large cucumber • 2 lemons • 1-2 inch chunk of ginger • 2 pears • 1 green apple
1. Directions will vary based on your juicer. I have to remove the peel on my lemons and ginger and remove the cores of the apple and pear. Some juicers you can leave it all! If you are using a blender, look out for some ingredients like kale and celery because they won’t blend as well as other fruits and veggies.