1. Divide the spinach, tomatoes and avocado between two plates. Sprinkle over the diced cucumber, red pepper, sprouts, seeds and pine nuts, and drizzle over the olive oil.
2. Serve the smoked salmon alongside.
LAMB STEAKS WITH MUSHY PEAS
4 lamb steaks
2 teaspoons olive oil
6 sprigs of thyme, chopped
pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the mushy peas
4 sprigs of mint
pinch of sea salt
1. Marinate the lamb steaks with the olive oil, thyme and salt and pepper for a minimum of an hour, or overnight. Then grill them under a hot grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.
2. Boil the peas in water until tender, then strain and place in a blender with the butter, mint and sea salt until it has reached a soft consistency to your liking. Serve with the grilled lamb steaks.
FRUITY CLEAN AND LEAN QUINOA
250ml almond milk or rice milk
100g seasonal berries
1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
Handful pumpkin and sunflower seeds
Full-fat organic Greek yoghurt, to serve
1. In a small saucepan bring the milk to the boil. Stir in the quinoa, reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the berries and pecans. Spoon into two bowls and serve with the Greek yoghurt and sprinkle with the seeds.