I'm mostly a private person so I know sometimes it's nice to know who is on the other side
of this blog or who your crazy trainer is. Like really know. I bet half of my clients don't know some of these things about me.
Some things you may not know about me
- I grew up in the country. I did gymnastics with Miranda Kerr. She kicked me in the nose and made it bleed once when we were doing cart wheels on the beam.
- I was a competitive gymnast for 9 years and placed in every competition I was in. I would train 5 days per week. 2 hours per day and 4 hours on Saturdays.
- I have a diploma in beauty therapy and aromatherapy. I hated beauty therapy though. Massage I loved but everything else I sucked at. My attention to detail and patience was never with it.
- I listen to rap music and RnB love songs haha. When I exercise the more gangsta the better. It motivates me to push harder.
- I like to park close to the shops. It really annoys my friends, but I'll drive around for 20 minutes just to find a good park. Even if there is other parks further away. I'm VIP, that's how I roll. I even used to do this before I'd go to the gym. (must be a country thing)
- I love watching crime/thriller series and movies. Especially serial killers and mysteries (I'm a sicko)
- I moved out of home when I was 17. Would go nightclubbing with my friends with one of their ID's until we got caught in the same line with the same ID. Not the smartest move.
- When I use eggs for some weird unknown reason I like to put the shells back in the carton and put them back in the fridge. It annoys me when I do it myself but I just can't stop it.
- I travelled the world by myself for a year when I was 19. Best experience of my life. I did things I would never do now. That's why they say travel when you're young. I'm too scared now.
- I used to be a packet a day smoker. Breakfast used to be 3 smokes and a couple of instant coffees. Great nutrition there. I quit when I was 22.
Why I love what I do;
I love what I do because I love to see people live their best life. I know what I do helps people do that. I know this because as soon as I paid attention to my own health and fitness my whole life changed for the better and I have never looked back.
Every year my life gets better because I continue to work on myself and better myself in anyway I can. I have control of myself. It is a very powerful feeling.
You can not be in control if you feel sick, are sick, tired, lethargic, depressed, negative and unhappy all of the time because that is what consumes you. When that consumes you, you have no room for anything or anyone else. I've been there and I will never do that again.