January 17, 2018
First of all I want to say that any type ofexercise is good for you. I don't want thispost to discourage anyone from being active and doing what they enjoy.
This post however I'm going to help you fast track your results by giving yousome tips on the best type of exerciseto do for your goal.
So I'm going to share with you the besttype of exercise to focus on relative toyour weight loss goal. This is not the ONLY way but through my experiencethis is what tends to work best.
IF YOU HAVE 15+KGS TO LOSE.
Your first goal really should be to loseweight and reduce viseral fat (fat around your stomach). There will be time laterto tone up and really advance your fitness level.
So your focus should be this;
1. Fasted LISS (Low Intensity steadyState Cardio) in other word getting up in the morning and going for a 35-50minwalk then eating breakfast OR fasted cardio a few hours after eating.
2. Focus on what you are eating. You need to get rid of all of the crappy foodie; sugar, deep fried food, wine, beer,white bread, white pasta etc.
IF YOU HAVE 10 -15KGS TO LOSE
Your focus should be this;
1. Fasted LISS (Low Intensity steadyState Cardio)
2. Focus on what you are eating. Be sure to eat regularly and eating mealsthat have protein, fats and good qualitycarbs.
3. Add in a few resistance/weight training sessions into your trainingweek. We want to start changing your body composition and creatingmuscle tone.
IF YOU HAVE UNDER 10KGS TO LOSE
1. Fasted LISS (Low Intensity SteadyState Cardio)
2. Focus on what you are eating, makingsure you are eating enough calories to fuel your workouts and activity levels.
3. 2-5 Resistance/Weight training workouts per week depending on yourfitness level, your training age, yourrecovery ability.
4. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)is a great type of workout to add into your training. 1-3 per week depending on your fitness level and your stresslevels.
What works for you may be different for the next person but this is the general rule that I have seemed to follow over the years and it has helped many losethe weight.
Just remember not to follow a "trend"you need to do what is right for your body,your fitness level, your recovery abilityand your stress levels.
With Love Your Whip You Into Shape Coach,
Foodporn Chicken Prawns Beans
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - 4 Truths About Exe...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - Best type of exerc...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - 5 healthy condimen...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - Habit Hacks 101
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - How to get a bette...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - How to tone up the...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - What causes bloati...
ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM - Struggling to lose...
EMOTIONAL EATING E-BOOK